1. Personal Data We Collect
1.1 Personal Date including first and last name, email address, home address, gender, birthday, phone number.
1.2 Payment method details, if you register for a Service that requires you to pay a fee, SAIJAI will also collect your, such as account number, expiration date, and security code, as well as your billing address, for payment purposes.
1.3 Enquiry information include the type of service you are looking for, your schedule, location, hourly rate, number and ages of children, family members, or pets (if applicable), narrative job description, requirements for a Service Provider (such as ability to drive), pictures and health information.
1.4 If you are a Service Provider, we collect details on the service you offer, including for example the type of service you provide, your availability, your location, your level of education, languages you speak, your ability to drive, related services you provide, pictures, your phone numbers, references, and any other information you choose to include in your profile.
2. Source of Personal Data
SAIJAI receives your personal data from 2 sources as follows:
2.1 Information you directly provide
We collect your personal data when you use the site or service as per followings;
- Register an account to use the service with SAIJAI or submit a request to exercise your rights with SAIJAI
- Subscribe to advertising media, or marketing information from SAIJAI
- Be voluntary in completing the questionnaire
- A browser cookie
- Make an inquiry or e-mail interactions or other communication channels such as telephone so that the service provider can contact you back
- Buy services or products from SAIJAI
- Log in to your account on SAIJAI's platform or other related applications such as Facebook and Google
2.2 Your personal data that SAIJAI receives from third parties as follows: Facebook Login, Google Login, LINE Login, Email & Password Login by receiving information when you apply for the system or access the system through the third party’s channels.
3. Purposes of Data Collection
In general, the information we collect is used for our business purposes:
3.1 to improve our Services and enhance your experience with SAIJAI.
3.2 to enable us to provide a safer community for all of our Registered Users.
3.3 to help us communicate with you.
3.4 to verify that you are the only one accessing your account.
3.5 to do market research and to manage the relationship between service providers and users.
3.6 to comply with the law and government regulations.
3.7 to comply with the rules applicable to the service provider including allowing service providers to transfer personal data to business groups and service providers' partners data processor or any agency that has a contract with a service provider.
4. Personal Data Usage and Disclosure
SAIJAI will proceed as follows when receiving your personal data;
4.1 SAIJAI will collect and record your personal data in the computer system which SAIJAI used for services such as Digital Ocean.
4.2 SAIJAI will use your personal information collected in SAIJAI’s operations for the purposes stated in the section "Purpose of data collection".
4.3 SAIJAI will disclose the information to SAIJAI's employees who have the scope of duties related to the information and disclose on SAIJAI's platforms. In addition, SAIJAI may be required to submit your personal data to credit information agencies for verification and may use the results of such investigations for fraud prevention.
5. Retention and Retention Period of Personal Data
- Personal data collected by SAIJAI will be stored the form of Hard Copy and Soft Copy.
- Personal data will be stored in SAIJAI’s equipment such as computers, mobile phones SAIJAI, as well as stored on the computer system which is the Digital Ocean
5.2 Retention Period
SAIJAI will keep your personal data for the duration of your membership. In the event that you cancel your membership, or the company will destroy your data or delete all your personal data within 14 days from the date you cancel your membership with SAIJAI.
6. Data Subject Right
You have the rights to the following;
6.1 be informed when your personal data is stored including all related details such as storage methods and storage periods.
6.2 withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that you have given us your consent to throughout the period your personal information is with SAIJAI
6.3 access your personal data and ask SAIJAI to make a copy of such personal data for you including asking the company to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you did not give consent to SAIJAI
6.4 ask SAIJAI to rectify the inaccurate information or add incomplete information
6.5 ask SAIJAI to erase your data for any reason
6.6 restrict of processing of your personal data for any reason
6.7 transfer your personal data to another data controller or to yourself for any reason
6.8 object to the processing of your personal data for any reason
You are able to contact SAIJAI's data control officer in order to submit a request for an action in accordance with the above rights (contact details appear in the section “Contact Details”). You do not need to pay any expenses for the exercise of the above rights. SAIJAI will consider and notify the result of consideration of your request within 30 days from the date the company receives such request.
Submitting a Request for Handling of Personal Data
If you wish to submit a request to manage your personal data including requesting access to personal information, correction of personal information, requesting for revocation of consent to personal data and submitting feedback on services, you are able to contact the Personal Data Protection Officer as detailed in the section. "Contact Details"
Tel. +66 76 325 346
Email [email protected]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files stored on your computer used to store detailed log information about your internet usage or your browsing behavior. You can learn more about Cookies from https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
1. You are able to log in to your account in the SAIJAI's platform continuously and safely.
2. to save your usage data on the Platform and organize information content including the platform model you have set.
3. to study your usage behavior and visit Platform in order to tailor the content to your interests and meet your needs more
4. to study the overall platform visitor behavior and developed to make it easier, faster and more efficient
Types of cookies
SAIJAI’s website contains the following cookies:
1. Functionality Cookies: It is used to remember your selections or settings on the Platform. including the presentation of information that meets the needs more personalization, such as account names, languages, fonts, and platform styles.
2. Advertising Cookies: It is used to remember what you have visited and how you use the Platform in order to offer products, services or advertising media that are relevant and relevant to your interests and used to assess the effectiveness of various advertising campaigns.
3. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are the types of cookies that are essential to the use of the Platform. This allows you to access information thoroughly and securely.
4. Performance Cookies: Cookies to measure the performance of the Platform. These types of cookies store anonymous information about visitors to the Platform. and analyze the number and behavior of visitors to improve the platform to be more efficient and meet the needs of users.
5. Third-party Cookies: This type of cookie is set by third party service providers such as Google Analytics.
1. Manage Cookie settings in Chrome
2. Manage Cookie settings in Safari
3. Manage Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
4. Manage Cookie settings in Firefox
SAIJAI is a platform for connecting between users and service providers who provide services including Maid, Child Care, Elderly Care, Driver, Pet Care, Tutor. SAIJAI does not employ any service provider and is not responsible for the conduct of any user of our site. There is no status as an employer, an employee, a representative of the joint venture at all of service providers. The service provider is an independent contractor in which the service recipient is the employer. The quality of service is the responsibility of the service provider. While we are doing our best to provide the best quality service providers. There may be risks calling the service from the service provider which the user acknowledges and response at thier own risk.